An assorted piece of necklace reflecting subtle hints of elegance, our dainty 'Amyra' necklace is a gorgeous way to dazzle all day. Curate a million-dollar look as you style this lovely neckwear with the favorite of your outfits and carry it around the clock.
Length :- 30 cm
Weight :- 15 gms
Material used- 22k gold plated with Specially customized metal alloy.
Stones used- Black Onyx and White Mother of Pearl
Shipping time- 7-9 working days. The Product is not applicable for return, exchange is applicable if notified within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Care instructions- it is recommended to keep it away from moisture, perfumes and excessive heat, and store it in the product bag received with the purchase when not in use.
No two pieces will be the same owing to the stones’ natural formation. Please allow for these inconsistencies.
Once you place the order, you will get a confirmation on your registered mobile number / email id, and within 7-10 working days, your order will be shipped.
We always aim to make sure that our customers love our products but incase you have any issue with it please inform us within 24 hours of receiving the piece, you can get it exchanged within 15 days or get a credit note in return against it. Please note that the items on sale & customised items can neither be returned nor exchanged.
1. Can I get a Product Customised?
* Yes, you can get a product customised. Prices may differ depending on the requirement of the customisation. You can directly get in touch with us over WhatsApp - 8130275776
2. How to take care of the Jewellery?
* Please keep the product away from moisture, perfumes, excessive heat, and store it in the product bag received with the purchase when not in use.
3. Can I Return my product?
* Since all our products are one of a kind, handcrafted and are made only on order, we don't offer returns.
4. Can I Exchange my Product?
* Yes, you can exchange the product if you notify us within 24 hours of receiving the product. Please go through our Exchange Policy for the same.